Covenant Life Childcare Ministry Families
Here is an important update in light of the Coronavirus:
The CLCM Staff has been diligently working together to provide solutions to the Coronavirus by following the guidelines on cdc.gov as well as state guidelines for daycares to maintain a safe and clean environment for your children as they attend CLCM. Your children are important to us and we endeavor to continue to provide excellent care and ministry.
We have worked together vigorously to put into place the precautionary measures to protect you and your children’s health/safety here at the church.
1. Our facilities are cleaned regularly, and we will continue to have our staff disinfecting every door handle and common areas in preparation for your child’s attendance.
2. We have provided soap for your children to wash their hands which is the #1 preventative measure to contracting germs.
3. We will continue to prepare and serve food on clean and disinfected surfaces.
4. We will continue to communicate with you via email and text any changes or updates.
5. Because of ongoing and unforeseen changes in prevention, precaution and actual circumstances we will adapt and make changes as necessary to policy and procedure.
If your child or someone in your household is sick or showing symptoms, we ask you to please go to the doctor and for your health and the safety of the CLCM families, please do not bring your child to CLCM until you’ve been cleared from your doctor.
We will continue to work with our city officials and CDC.gov to follow what is best for our community. We will send updates via email and our text service.
As we take these precautionary measures, we couple that with our faith that the God we serve is bigger than the Coronavirus. His name is above every name. We invite you to join us as we speak Psalms 91 over our families, homes, church, schools, workplaces, and every place our foot touches. We have Resurrection power living on the inside!
2 Timothy 1:7
7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
We do not operate from a position of fear but of faith in Jesus Christ.
We also will employ wisdom in following recommended guidelines for prevention of the spread of this virus.
We appreciate you and we believe it is an honor to provide care and ministry to your child/children here at CLCM. If you have any questions, please contact us.